Configuring Ekiga for Fedora Talk
Open Ekiga and cancel the setup wizard or druid if one appears. The following screen appears.
On the Ekiga menu, select Edit → Accounts.
Fill in the details as shown below:
- Name: Fill in a name for this account, such as "Fedora Talk."
- Registro: fedoraproject.org
- User: Your Fedora Account System username
- Autentificación de usuario: dejar esto vacío
- Password: The password you set in the VoIP section in FAS (note this is not the same as your FAS password)
- Timeout: Use the default, or 900
- Enable account: Check this box to immediately register
Select "OK" to return to the account screen. You can verify your settings by checking the status in the "Status" column.
You are done configuring your Ekiga client.